Design and optimization of space go hand in hand in the OPTIMUS ENT treatment unit
The OPTIMUS ENT treatment unit only occupies 0.5 m²of floor space and altogether provides more than 3 m²of usable space, including work surfaces, drawers and shelves.
Used together with OPTOMIC’s ENT chairs, the result is an outstanding combination of efficiency and ergonomics in ENT examination.
The OPTIMUS treatment unit can also be fitted with endoscopy equipment, such as the cameras and cold light sources manufactured by OPTOMIC or other brands available in the market.
This way the endoscopy trolley is fully integrated in the OPTIMUS treatment unit, thus saving space.
With the addition of an OP-C12 ENT examination microscope,the result is a complete unit that adapts to the most demanding requirements of today’s ENT consulting room.
With the OPTIMUS treatment unit there is no need for additional drawer cabinets, tables, cupboards,microscopes with wheeled stands, suction systems and endoscopy trolleys. Today, all of this can be combined in the OPTIMUS ENT treatment unit occupying only 0.5 m²of floor space.
- Suction System : 60 liters/minute, automatic start up
- Pressure Gauge and Regulator : Gradual regulation
- Automatic Waste Bin : 9 liters
- 6 Drawers: 1 of 79 cm x 34 cm, height 4.5 cm / 2 of 79 cm x 40 cm, height 5.5 cm / 1 of 79 cm x 40 cm, height 8 cm / 2 of 28 cm x 39 cm, height 12.5 cm
- 9 Work Surfaces : 1 slide-out tray of 79 cm x 40 cm / 2 fold-up work tables of 29 cm x 33 cm / 2 hinged glass tops of 37 cm x 40 cm / 4 glass shelves of 34 cm x 40 cm
- Endoscope Holders : 4 rigid and 2 flexible
- Glass colours : 6 colours available
- Mobile : 4 wheels
- Weight (without Accesories) : 195 kg
- Maximum Consumption of Perpherals : 1200 W
- Maximum Total Consumption : 1500 W
ENT microscope support. Lateral or straight monitor support. Head lamp holder. Endoscopy camera head and fiber optic cable holder. Mirror heater. Endoscope heater. Internal LED lighting. Isolation transformer: 1500 W 230 V 50/60 Hz