Affinity 2.0 is a user friendly, all-in-one system for audiometry, real-ear measurement and technical hearing instrument testing. It also offers various counseling tools and a variety of special tests for advanced audiometry.
- Real-ear measurements with optional visible speech mapping
- Hearing instrument testing
- Personal settings and protocols
- Noah and OtoAccessTM compatible
The Callisto is a portable PC-based modular system that can include both a diagnostic audiometer, a full featured Real-Ear Measurement module (including Visible Speech Mapping) and a Hearing Instrument Testing module.
- Combines advanced testing and counseling
- Tailored customizable test routines
- Merge Video Otoscopy into the suite
- Powered via USB
- Optional dedicated test box - TBS10
Viot Video Otoscope
High-quality videos and images
The new ViotTM from Interacoustics is the natural choice for the user who needs an easy to use video otoscope that fits well in the hand.
Otoscopy is a fundamental practice prior to any audiological evaluation and it may determine alternative strategies during the patient's examination.
- Ergonomic design for easy operation and patient comfort
- Auto white balancing – ready for use as soon as the image appears on the screen
- One button control for a full assess- ment of both ears without having to revert to the computer to change ear, capture images or video
- See the ear drum and the lower part of the ear canal simultaneously with 90 ̊ angle view
- Operate through the ViotTM suite or directly from the Affnity 2.0 / Equinox 2.0, and CallistoTM Suites
- Full integration to the Noah and OtoAccesssTM databases