Visual Eyes 515/525 Machine
Videonystagmography provides ideal conditions for the observation,measurement and analysis of eye movements. It saves time,reduces costs and avoids the problems of myogenic and electrical noise.
Interacoustics offers two VNG solutions, each with increasing scope:
- VisualEyes™ 515 is the standard VNG platform with standard protocols for Spontaneous Nystagmus, Bithermal Caloric, Positional and Dix-Hallpike testing.
- VisualEyes™ 525 offers the same test protocols as VisualEyes™ 515 and additionally expands into oculomotor tests with standard protocols for Gaze, Saccade, Smooth Pursuit and Optokinetic testing.
VisualEyes™ 515 and 525 are compatible with Interacoustics and Micromedical reclining chairs to provide even greater flexibility in vestibular assessments. A comprehensive rotary chair test battery with customizable protocols is available, including Sinusoidal Harmonic Acceleration (SHA), Step Test, VOR Suppression and Visual VOR.
Both chairs recline to act as an exam table for Calorics, Positionals, and Dix-Hallpike tests. Conveniently perform oculomotor tests from the chair when placed in a locked upright position
Nydiag Rotary Chair machine
The Orion rotary chair provides clinicians with the unique opportunity to accurately assess the Vestibular Ocular Reflex (VOR) efficiently and economically.
- VOR 0.01 to 0.64 Hz (20 d/s to 100 d/s)
- Visual VOR
- VOR Suppression
- Velocity Step Test (50 d/s to 200 d/s)Brochure
TRV Chair Machine
Unique chair for diagnosing and treating Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV).
Thanks to its perfect balance, the TRV chair allows the examiner to easily rotate the patient 360 degrees along the plane of each semicircular canals (scc) and to hold the patient in any position for detailed examination of the semicircular canals. This facilitates stress-free and precise stimulation and diagnosis of any of the 6 semicircular canals.
- Easy to operate and diagnose
- Safe and secure
- Innovative patented product.
Works via the VisualEyesTM 505, VisualEyesTM 515/525 software and requires a wall hung +42" display to monitor eye movements.
The EyeSeeCam vHIT provides quick and objective measurements of the vestibulo-ocular reflex (VOR).
The results allow the healthcare professional to efficiently assess the 'dizzy' patient and determine if the dizziness is related to a vestibular disorder.
Abnormal result showing covert saccades and reduced gain on the left side indicating a left peripheral vestibular weakness. Also features an easy guide to let you know when your head impulses are accurate and therefore included in the calculation.
EyeSeeCam vHIT captures this abnormal eye movement, displays the head and eye movements simultaneously in realtime, analyzes the data and then provides a simple graphical presentation of the results. This information is then used to determine further recommendations for the care of the patient.
- Userguide to help you generate accurate head impulses
- Lightweight & superior goggle design to reduce slippage
- Can test the left or right eye
- Measures instantaneous gain and velocity regression
- Displays overt and covert saccades, gain and 3D graphics
Caloric Water Irrigator
The Aqua Stim offers reliable caloric irrigation. Can be used as a stand-alone device, or from the VNG software. Irrigation is started by simply pressing the start button on the handle one time to initiate the user-defined caloric protocol.
- 30°C cold and 44°C warm irrigations
- Use with the Interacoustics VNG software or as stand-alone
- LED illumination and start button in handle
- Eliminates the need for drain and faucet in examination room
Caloric Air Irrigator
The Air Fx caloric irrigator has many benefits. It offers an otoscopic handle with illumination as well as magnification. In addition, irrigations can be started using the start button on the handle or via the Interacoustics VNG software.
- Cooling and heating ability: 20°C to 50°C
- Illuminated and magnified otoscope
- Self-contained cooling ability
- Integrated with the Interacoustics VNG software