Built upon the new Tempus chipset, Unitron Stride hearing aids are the new generation that delivers sounds the way nature intended.
Incredible advances in automatic technology ensure great speech clarity and natural sound in all situations.
Stride automatically matches your hearing instrument settings to your surroundings using an array of advanced, adaptive features with no action on your part.
Available in every form factor from BTE to CIC and at five technology levels – Unitron Stride T Pro, T800, T700, T600 and T500. N.B. ITE versions based on previous North range and due to be upgraded to Tempus soon.
• SoundCore – This group of four intelligent features work together to understand your listening environment, making fluid adjustments so you can actively participate in every conversation, wherever you go.
• SpeechPro – provides optimal speech understanding and localization from all directions, even in the most challenging listening situations: conversations in noise and conversations in crowds.
• Spatial Awareness – gets the hearing instruments out of the way so patients truly know which direction speech and sounds are coming from.
• SoundNav – the building block of SoundCore technology. It automatically identifies and classifies signals into seven distinct environments – four of them dedicated to conversations – blending them to match real life.• Sound Conductor – automatically adjusts for speech in all kinds of conversations, provides comfort and awareness in quiet and noisy environments, and maintains natural sound quality.
• SpeechZone 2 – automatically adjusts in difficult background noise, so you can hear speech from all directions.
• SpeechZone – automatically enjoy clearer conversations in the toughest listening situations. SpeechZone activates maximum directionality, really zoning in on speech when the hearing instruments determine that speech is coming from the front in a noisy environment. SpeechZone is activated by default in the Automatic Program.
• Antishock 2 – a unique-to-Unitron feature provides optimized elimination of discomfort caused by sudden impulse noises (without completely removing the sounds or making them unrecognizable) to preserve speech comfort and clarity.
• Frequency compression – by shifting sounds away from areas where hearing is most damaged and compressing them into the audible range, you experience a fuller range of sounds for improved awareness and speech intelligibility.
• Binaural Phone – wirelessly streams audio signals from the mobile or landline phone ear to the other ear without a separate accessory, for clear, balanced phone conversations.