BHM Contact Star Evo1
The first bone conduction hearing glasses with improved speech intelligibility
The contact star evo1 is a digital bone conduction hearing spectacles suitable up to moderate hearing loss. With its high fidelity 8 channel sound processor and with the innovative programming possibilities, the contact star evo1 meets the requirements for best individual hearing comfort.
BHM bone conduction hearing temples can be integrated into a variety of attractive spectacles-fronts. BHM also offers the possibility to mount onto any appropriate spectacles.
- 8 channels soundprocessor (WDRC)
- 16 equalizer bands
- First fitting algorithm for bone conductive hearing aids
- Tone generator for fine-tuning by INSITU method
- Feedback cancellation
- Noise reduction
- Low battery warning
- MPO programmable
- Tone filters (HighCut and LowCut)
- Battery size 675
- O-T-M switch
- Volume control
- Temple in different colours
- Temple Version for Coselgi® available
- Different sizes of conductor plates for optimal comfort
BHM‘s fully automated Sound Dynamix (BHM Automatic) situation recognition perfectly selects the most appropriate hearing system parameters in any environment.
You can enjoy the best-possible sound in demanding situations without having to manually switch listening programs.